TITAN 6 FIRST RESPONDER EMERGENCY RESPONSE VEHICLE: HMA Fire's
Titan 6 ultra high pressure first responder remote access fire fighting vehicle is highly mobile for initial response and attack of on and off-road fuel fires, forest and wildlands, military bases, parking structures, or facilities.
Built on a rugged Polaris Ranger 6x6 ATV, its state-of-the-art UHP handline nozzle with brass high pressure inserts can deliver 20 gpm of premixed water and foam at 1400 psi. In tests at Tyndall Air Force Base, the Titan 6 demonstrated its industry-leading UHP system by extinguishing 380 gallons over 3500 square feet of JP-8 fuel in just 32 seconds, using only 13 gallons of suppressant - 1/3 the amount needed by other systems.
The Titan 6 can be configured to best suit its intended environment. It is available with a diesel or gasoline fuel system, multiple water tanks, pistol or air aspirated nozzles, and manual or electric hose reels. All HMA Fire
vehicles and skid units are equipped with cutting edge nozzles, control systems, and maintenance/service technology.
Titan 6 Standard Delivery Model Specifications Vehicle
Fire Suppression System
- Polaris Ranger 6x6, 700cc RAV
- Honda GX670 24 hp at3600 rpm engine with air-cooled 4-stroke 90° V-twin horizontal shaft
- Positive displacement high pressure triplex piston/plunger pump
- Constant output from 0.25 - 22 gpm at 850-1200 psi
- Diesel or gasoline fuel system
- 150' lightweight high pressure hose
- UHP handline nozzle with brass high pressure inserts
- 60-75 gallon suppressant tank
- Foam premix application within the H20 tank