TITAN 4 FIRST RESPONDER FIRE FIGHTING RAV: HMA Fire's
Titan 4 tracked Ultra High Pressure (UHP) emergency response vehicle is highly mobile for initial response and attack of on- and off-road fuel fires, forest and wildlands, military bases, parking structures and facilities.
In vigorous testing at Tyndall AFB, Cannon AFB and Vandenberg AFB, the HMA Fire
Titan 4 has incorporated industry end user test data into every aspect of its systems. Having relied on end-user input from both military and municipal firefighters alike, the HMA Fire
Titan 4 vehicles are second to none in their ergonomic design and fire-fighting effectiveness. In almost every situation presented, from ground based fuel fires (w/JP8), to running fuel engine fires, as well as structural and wildland fires alike, HMA Fire
is leading the industry in UHP suppression systems technology.
The Titan 4 can be configured to best suit its intended environment. It is available with a diesel or gasoline fuel system, multiple water tanks, pistol or air aspirated nozzles and manual or electric hose reels. All HMA Fire
vehicles and skid units are also equipped with cutting edge nozzles, control systems and maintenance/service technology.
Titan 4 Standard Delivery Model Specifications Vehicle
Fire Suppression System
- Polaris Ranger 4x4 700cc chassis
- Positive displacement high pressure triplex piston/plunger pump
- Constant output from 0.25 - 22 gpm at 850-1200 psi
- Honda GX670 24 hp at 3600 rpm engine with air-cooled 4-stroke 90° V-twin horizontal shaft
- 150’ lightweight high pressure hose
- HP handline nozzle with brass high pressure inserts
- 60-75 gallon suppressant tank
- Diesel or gasoline fuel system
- Foam premix application within the H20 tank
- Mattracks all-terrain track system